Steps to take for participants:
- Find a model that you would like to paint, any range or make
- Follow the challenge of the month when painting your miniature
- Take a nice photograph of your model and send the image to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please type in the subject line of the email: DECEMBER CHALLENGE - TWITCH USER NAME
The rules will be listed below.
- All artists are allowed only 1 entry for the monthly challenge
- All models must be painted by the artist submitting the entry.
- Artists may use any paint range they would like (Citadel, Vallejo, Army Painter, etc.)
- Images and emails of the painted model must be submitted to me before the deadline
- The model must meet the requirements of the challenge
- Main color of the model must be BLUE (atleast 50% or more)
- May show blending or line highlighting
- Model must have a base (unless the model is HUGE!)
- Must be completely painted (no primer or unpainted areas on mini or base
DEADLINE: Must be received before start of stream (around 11pm est) on Dec. 26, 2015. Live stream is @ http://www.twitch.tv/mi_cho
We will take a look at some of the entries that I personally choose to be awesome work or worthy of sharing on live stream..... we cannot fit every ones entries unfortunately. It would take up too much time.
I will choose the top 3 with one of them being declared the winner. Prizes have yet to be determined so stay tuned. More info to come during the month leading up to the deadline.