- Find a model that you would like to paint, any range or make
- Follow the challenge of the month when painting your miniature
- Take a nice photograph of your model and send the image to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please type in the subject line of the email: FEBRUARY CHALLENGE - TWITCH USER NAME - (PARTICIPATION or CRITIQUE)
The rules will be listed below.
- All artists are allowed only 1 entry for the monthly challenge
- All models must be painted by the artist submitting the entry.
- Artists may use any paint range they would like (Citadel, Vallejo, Army Painter, etc.)
- Images and emails of the painted model must be submitted to me before the deadline
- The model must meet the requirements of the challenge
- Main color of the model may be RED or PINK or a combination of both (atleast 50% or more)
- Model must show some sort of BATTLE DAMAGE. This can be armor or flesh wound.
- May show blending or line highlighting
- Model must have a base (unless the model is HUGE!)
- Must be completely painted (no primer or unpainted areas on mini or base)