Friday, January 8, 2016

1000 Followers Goal reached!

Wow! What an amazing stream last night. It was totally mind blowing and I'm still hyped up about it!

First off, let me say thank you to all of you that decided to follow me and to all my REGS on twitch! Without your support it would be hard pressed for me to do this daily. I really enjoy painting for you all and it had definitely helped me be more consistent with my painting. I'm being pushed everyday to continue to work on finishing up my projects and getting new ones started.

Second, I want to thank Twitch for the opportunity to stream. I've never thought about streaming or doing anything remotely close to what I am doing right now. I've thought about doing some youtube videos in that past, but would always second guess why people would want to watch my videos when there are so many great ones out there already. I found out about Twitch within the last 6-12 months and decided to jump in without second guessing and what an amazing journey it has been so far. Without you guys allowing me to share what I do, I would have never got off my lazy behind to creating the online store I always thought about, doing commissions again, and even having others wear my logo O.O

Anyways, here are a couple of photos from last night stream....still needs to be finished, but wow was it intense and fun to paint! Enjoy the photos and tune in to watch me paint live @ twitch.tv/mi_cho


WH High Elf Caradryan



Img used as reference


Free hand on the cloak using above img as reference

1 comment: