Thank all of those that submitted entries into last months challenge. All the entries were amazing. Keep up the great work and keep submitting.
For the month of March, I have chosen to do a head-to-head challenge for all the participants. More will be explained below.
- Decide if you are going to participate as a BEGINNER, INTERMEDIATE, or ADVANCED
- Secondly, decide if you are going to do a SINGLE, UNIT, or VEHICLE
- Email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please type in the subject line of the email: MARCH CHALLENGE - TWITCH USER NAME - (BEG, INT, or ADV; SINGLE, UNIT, or VEHICLE)
- EMAIL me by the beginning of my stream 3/13 around 11pm est!!!
The rules will be listed below.
- All artists are allowed only 1 entry for the monthly challenge
- All models must be painted by the artist submitting the entry.
- Artists may use any paint range they would like (Citadel, Vallejo, Army Painter, etc.)
- Images and emails of the painted model must be submitted to me before the deadline
- The model must meet the requirements of the challenge
- Email me by 3/13 with the above stated subject line if you wish to enter the challenge.
- Contestants will be matched up randomly (using xcel sheet and random.org)
- Miniatures from the categories can be painted up any way you want.
- Competition is head to head and will judged by the viewers on giveaway day.
- Must be completely painted (no primer or unpainted areas on mini or base)
DEADLINE for finished miniature: Images must be received before start of stream (around 11pm est) on March 27, 2016. Live stream is @ http://www.twitch.tv/mi_cho and images will be compared and a winner chosen by the viewers that night.