For the month of April, I have chosen to do a monochromatic challenge for all the participants. More will be explained below.
- Decide if you are going to participate or not and then submit entries via e-mail with img.
- Email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please type in the subject line of the email: APRIL CHALLENGE - TWITCH USER NAME
- EMAIL me by the beginning of my stream 4/24 around 11pm est!!!
The rules will be listed below.
- All artists are allowed only 1 entry for the monthly challenge
- All models must be painted by the artist submitting the entry.
- Artists may use any paint range they would like (Citadel, Vallejo, Army Painter, etc.)
- Images and emails of the painted model must be submitted to me before the deadline
- The model must meet the requirements of the challenge
- Email me by 4/24 with the above stated subject line if you wish to enter the challenge.
- Miniatures must be painted up using only 3 colors: Black, White, and one of your choosing.
- 3 colors maybe mixed, blended and used any way you want. No substitution of paints!
- Entries will be judged by the viewers on giveaway day - meets or fails requirement.
- Must be completely painted (no primer or unpainted areas on mini or base)
DEADLINE for finished miniature: Images must be received before start of stream (around 11pm est) on April 24, 2016. Live stream is @ http://www.twitch.tv/mi_cho and images will be shown and a winner chosen by the viewers that night.